TUBING GUIDELINES FOR THE DEERFIELD
- DRINKING ALCOHOLIC
beverages while on the river is prohibited and is being enforced
- NO GLASS containers allowed on the river.
- Children should not
tube the river alone adult supervision is advised at all times.
- Anyone over 6 must ride their own tubes.
- NO LAP RIDERS.
- Life Jackets
are advised for all. Children under 12 and 100 lbs must wear them.
- Water shoes should be worn by all.
NOT TIE tubes together. Loose ropes can cause foot entanglement resulting in serious injury or death.
- DO NOT DISTURB
the fisherman or cross over their lines.
- DO NOT LITTER THE RIVER OR ITS BANKS. LUG IT IN, LUG
- ONLY GET OUT in designated areas,
not on private property.
- You should try to be off the river and beyond the Mohawk Park campground by 5:30 pm.
- WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN MAKING THIS A FUN SAFE EVENT.